Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Pillow Cover

My new holiday obsessions seem to be wreaths and pillow covers. 

Here's my pillow cover for Halloween.
I love, love, love this fabric.  I was in Portland this week visiting my sis-in-law (hi, Kari!!) and we went to Fabric Depot - being there is like a sewer"s version of a kid in a candy store.  I think it said it's 1.5 acres of fabric...or something like that.  Anyway, we were on our way out the door, and I spotted this fabric and HAD to turn around and go back to get some.  The selvege says it's called "ghastly forest" by Alexander Henry (I think - the words got cut off where my yardage ended)

I like having pillow covers for different holidays.  They fold down so small and are easier to store than separate pillows for each holiday - just make the envelope closure so it's removable.

1 comment:

  1. That is a REALLY cute fabric! I love the colors and the design is perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete