Friday, December 10, 2010

Turning ONE (with cupcake template download)

My daughter turned ONE last week.  And on the day of her party, I woke up at 3:30 in the morning with the realization that I hadn't made her a special birthday shirt to wear at her party!!!!!  Any prepared crafty momma would have already done this - but I guess I like to wait till the last minute.  So here's what I came up with in the wee hours of the morning.

I used wonder under to adhere the appliques to the shirt and added a pink button as the "cherry" on the cupcake.  Doesn't she look adorable?  I also had previously made the korker bow and headband - which matched perfectly!
My birthday wish for her was some hair - I wonder what she wished for?

I drew the cupcake myself, so if anyone wants the template, download it here!  I used the same template as I did for her denim picture book . . .


2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I please have one of these for May 2012? Thank you :)

    p.s. The new blog design is AWESOME...I love it!

    ReplyDelete