Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fabric flower headband or hair clip

I found these fabric flowers on a few blogs and used the tutorial from here to make them. I did do a couple different things than the tutorial - I only cut 3 circles since I wanted a little flower and only a single layer. I think the circles were a tad over 3" when I cut them - not sure since I used a circle template.
I am now in love with the fabric button cover kit . . . It is so easy and cute! It was a little over $3 at Jo-Anns but I used a 40% off coupon since I didn't see anything else I liked that trip (shocking, I know).

I then glued it to an alligator hair clip so it can be used as a toddler hair clip or so I can clip it on a headband for a baby (or a toddler with no hair). I'm afraid my daughter will have no hair like my son. Ethan is 18 months old and just starting to grow more than peach fuzz on his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment